Thursday, April 3, 2014

Facebook stuff

Hi everyone!

Facebook. Yeah. I'm started to signed up at 2007. It's been 7years plus. So many memories, adding people in my list such as friends, relatives and strangers at the earlier stage. Time goes by, some people may not have the right to see my profile. (budget best je) Blocked, hide and private, that were the things that i loved to. From friends became enemy and from strangers became friends. Weirdo huh?

At first phase on Facebook, I really love em so much. Added up some applications and games. Gave pressie, drinks, brands and food to your friends I think it's quite fun! After u gave to your friends, you can't wait to get back from them the day after. Hahaha. Those were the days, no prejudice, no judgemental, and no gossips stuff. Full stop.

I can guarantee all of you have Facebook, now or before,  no matter you have two accounts (one for close friends and 1 for stalk I guess), deactivated, or for business purposed. Talking about current Facebook user, sometimes working fine and sometimes are awful especially in sharing post e.g, visual or written.

When I'm signed in Facebook early this morning, I'm exactly not happy with one post in Facebook by someone related with me. I think he/she want to motivated his/herself by pointing out the things to make his/herself feel better and look good. The different was he/she's too excellent in making words. One finger pointing, three pointing back. Enough said. 

Hati tisu kot pagi ni, tapi kenapa kena sakitkan hati yg membaca atau provok org lain dengan status macam tu sedangkan awak seperti bercakap depan cermin? 

OK. Emo-emo.
Next.

Same goes with visual content. Not all thing we need to shares. At the end, Facebook itself get the benefits when you click share or the most likely post. Seriously, Facebook uses us to annoy our friends in timeline. It's obvious, you like a page or photos or sometime write a comment, in few minutes later your friends asks you or even comment about what you liked. It's actually make you extremely annoyance to your friends. I call as kepoh nak mam. 

Facebook always changing the settings of timeline. You may see all the activities that you don't need to know about your friends. But we keep accept that. The political post, the sensitive issues, current issues, wealthiness, weddings, children, yada-yada-yada. Well it's your Facebook anyways. :)

Sometimes we eager and want to share our information with others. You can express as much as you want to Facebook. Like myself previously, I choose to share every detail of my stuff on my news feeds but I realised it unnecessarily. I think I have to unplug my personal lives and stay private. It better I guess.

By the way my Facebook is on like normal even I always think about to deactivate the account.  Just let it be. Let the time tell.

Less posting and sharing. I prefer to observe.
Pardon me. It just my two cents.

Regards,
Nadia.




No comments: