Thursday, December 5, 2013

LEGOLAND heart lover!

As-Salam,

For this entry, i want to share my experienced at Legoland Malaysia Resort. Some of my Instagram's friends knew, that I always spamming my account with aloads of pictures every time my visit to LEGOLAND Themepark. Since my husband is a Lego Model Builder, his company got him the privilege; an Annual Pass with 25% discount for each retail & F&B and also for his spouse aka ME! Aww! Super fun you know. Selalu gila pergi Legoland tu, like takde tempat lain dah! Haha, yeah! that's true, for me no other place to visit/go here. Plus it's free and I can go daily if i want! 

Legoland is frankly one of the best places to take primary school aged kidsUltimately, it provides such inspiration for kids, and encourages them to use Lego and build things. As for example, my little 4 y/o nephew had really enjoy with his first visit at Legoland. He loved rides in Lego Driving School.

What I liked about Legoland Themed park is almost everything is hands-on. You can touch and push, splash, etc. It's really interactive experience and also the building too. Well, we should be proud, 30+ of Malaysian Lego modeller took almost 3 years to make the most awesome; beautiful Asian Cluster in Mini Land like JB town, KLCC, Angkor Wat, Singapore & so many with thousands of Lego bricks. Instead of Mini Land, Legoland has another 6 themed attraction for all ages such as Technic, City, Land Adventure, Imagination, Kingdom and The Beginning. 

I also enjoyed every time I went to Lego Studio - 4D Movie experienced. Legends of Chima, A Clutch Powers, Spellbreaker and Racers with 12 minutes animated 4D action, it's complete with high impact special effects. However the 4D makes it really awesome. You get snow coming out of the screen with the characters and you get it falling on your head in real life. You also get fire and water, pretty impressive. 

Here you go, 

Previous Annual Pass
Got renew oledi! Included with Water Park. Super Yays!!






 














My second visit was Legoland Water Park. I feel very excited after my hubby told me that he got 5 free tickets for staff & family to the waterpark's launch before the water park opens to the general public. (I'm just worked half day for the sake of waterpark) 

Although Legoland Water Park has more 20 slides, I refuse to feel the excitement. Same goes with 'Project X' at themed park, even so many times i go there, I never give a try. Rugi gile kan? I'm such an Altophobia & i'm not slide/rollercoaster junkie.
So, here the pictures;





And................... my third visit at Legoland Malaysia Resort was Legoland Hotel!!  Super Awesome and it was my first expensive hotel i've ever stayed in. As usual, hubby and his colleagues got a privilege to be the first guest to try/stay there. Each staff can bring their spouse and family member as well. No need to pay, just bring the body only. Hehe.

At Legoland Hotel i was amaze with the interior; the decorations.  Full of colourful sculpture bricks. It delighted by interactive LEGO features, themed play areas, kid's entertainment and family restaurant with amazing LEGO models everywhere.  There got 3 themed rooms; Pirates, Kingdom ; Adventure. Hell yeah, we got Premium Adventure Themed for 1 night stay. 

I should be proud, at the Reception area, hubby's masterpiece/artwork is hanged nicely there!! Previously he was worked so hard to installed the lego stuff in the hotel! Sayang, you and your team did a good job! Congratulations!


Hey! this is my hubby & his colleague, Sha's artwork! Cool huh?

















For More info, visit:




End.

Tro-lululu~     

Lotsa Love,
Nad




No comments: