Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Always Mom!


23 December 2013. It's my Incredible Mom's birthday! She would have been 62 today! Happy Birthday Mak! I'm glad Allah SWT picked you to be my momsie! 

Mak,

I love you and treasure you. You are one of the strongest women I know. I have been blessed in my life to have you, who support me and love me unconditionally. You demonstrated how to be caring, loving, giving and independent woman.

You are more stronger since Arwah Abah passed away last year. My dua' and all my heart goes out to you, because I know losing someone we love is the worst things that happens in a person's life. 

I am blessed to have you as a best friend as well as a mom even we are apart. First thing first I reached office, I will call you, every day to make sure everything is okay.

Thank you for raising me and guiding me but most of all thank you for loving me the way you do.

P/s: Oh ya! Mom shares her birthday with her twin(my Aunt). Happy birthday Mummy!

XOXO.
Lotsa Love,

Nadia
Your Youngest Daughter.

No comments: