Friday, December 27, 2013

Steak Hunger

As-Salam,

WISH

Last night, husband and I were craved for a Western Food. He suggested to try at Wadihana Islamic Steakhouse, one of Halal steakhouse at Bandar Baru Uda. I were instantly delighted with the calmness and ideal ambience. I find these Halallan Toyibban place overwhelming because we had zero self control, but I would say that is the best of the Islamic Steakhouse in Johor Bahru. There is no other place to experienced other than these, the Islamic dining western style place. Makan tanpa rasa was-was.

WISH

WISH

Basically, the price offered here is affordable and you can enjoyed the varieties of home-made that is not can found elsewhere. They served an extensive list of western foodie like pizza, burgers, pasta, soups, sandwiches, salads, quesadilla, nachos and of course, steaks itself.

Speaking of the steaks, many variety of steaks to choose from ribs, t-bone, sirloin, shoulder, tenderloin. The best selected meat, fresh and healthy with their home-made gravy makes all food enthusiasts like us enjoyed and gives much satisfaction in every bites!

WISH

WISH
My husband was so delighted by his menu, Grilled Sirloin with home-made Apple Barbecue gravy. These so tender and juicy!!! 

WISH
Turkey Sandwich with Omelette served with fries are heart-warming! The portion is quite big and always WIN my happy tummy!

WISH
Rocky Nachos with Cheese was always be favourite to my hubster! He tell me, "dah tak payah pegi "situ" lagi sebab dekat WISH pun dah ada Nachos macam ni. "

WISH
I'm so in love with Brocolli!

WISH
HAHAHA, look at him! What's more can I say? He finished it ALL! hehehe. Checked! Satisfied!!

It fixed our cravings! For you guys (who read this) kindly try & experience the most memorable Halal dining there.

Check it out their Fb:


XOXO.

Lots of Love,
Nadia









No comments: