Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2014 Wishlist

As-Salam.

As I'm breathing right now, another person takes their last. So, In Shaa Allah, I tried myself to stop complaining and learn to live my life with what I've got. Alhamdulillah.! Syukran.

Today is 11.12.2013. A very nice date huh? Happy Holiday to Selangorian of their Sultan's Birthday. A very good day to tie the knot for those who want to remember a beautiful date as their big day, indeed.  With just a few weeks left in 2013, I hope I've already achieves some previous wish list this year. 

Talking about career, Alhamdulillah, I'm still on the track as a designer. I really love what I'm doing now, and I tend to be one of those personalities that stays focused on being the best Graphic Artist that I can be. Even though I'm enjoy with my work, the environment here is not a positive area as I imagined before. Working with problematic & kipas people is really hard enough. It makes getting up in my every morning to work is very difficult. What ever it is, I just keep my head up and stay aware of the effect others have on me. That's the best way i guess! (argh! I'm complaining!) In Shaa Allah, I want to be a better version of myself next year. I want to put a higher price tag on my time and talent I have. 


Currently, I am happy  with my life, being with loved one. Living with in laws family, I guess I'm pretty lucky person ever. Not just can save our economy aloads, but I can mingled closely with them. But all relationships have their ups and downs and we're all human. Child can have their disagreements with parents, especially like me MUST to please everyone! It's often hard to speak you mind of respect, which is more leads to bitterness. I think both should be able to have their own way in their own homes. Oopps. Please don't get me wrong. I don't have any problem with my Mom in law, plus she is very nice mother ever! I have to understand that my husband is the only son and has to take responsible to his family. 


However, I need some comfy place to stay with my husband & my future kids. I just want to live in simple  life  with some privacy. Married couple needs privacy not only in common sense, but it is also backed up by the Al-Quran and the Hadith. People said, Hidup berdua memang best! On top of that, i really really really really really want to deco my own house and cook more often! I guess everybody has different thoughts and taste, also hates of being directed to doing this and that or please don't use this and that. Oh please! So i hope, in 2014, I can see my life grows beautiful & lively in my own house. In Shaa Allah.


I want to be more healthier. I want to reduce some weight as I'm gain much! I will take some supplements that play role in keeping the body healthy. Plus, I'm planning to take swimming class. I hope i can be healthy as I'm 29 next year. And we're put our hopes to get babies on 2014! Always in my dua', Allah will showered us with bless.


  • I want to be more kind. 
  • Gives more than you take. 
  • Sharing happiness with others. 
  • Listening more often, less talked. 




A great and sincere smile on my face with an honest compliments will have the potential to turn a life around i think. :) 


2014, bring it on!

XOXO.
Nadia.

No comments: