Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Humble Cozy Mozy Dozy Living Room.

As-Salam.
Hola! Hope you guys all doing fine and great! Alhamdulillah with every breath I take today and for all things its good or even bad that Allah grant for me. Syukur, today I woke up and still alive, saw my loved ones beside and I am healthy, Alhamdulillah. I hope the happiness and blessing is still with me, forever and being content and thanks for what I have. Not saying my life is perfect, I do faced some errors here and there, but Syukur it's only a little test from Him.

Like my previous entries, I've told you guys, that I'm really want to deko-deko. So people, today I would like to share some updates of our Little Shelter.

Nadia Little Shelter
My Personalised Kufi Art in frames finally got hanged. ALLAH-MUHAMMAD-1000DINAR.
Check out my previous entry - Kufi Art
Nadia Little Shelter
Wall of fame! Wedding pics.
Nadia Little Shelter
Husband hanged the curtains.


Nadia Little Shelter
So yeah. This is my super simple, comfy & cozy touched for our living area! It's better like this, less stuff, clean & clear. 


Regards,

Nadia.
xoxo.


No comments: