Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy two tummies!

Nadia cook

Nadia cook


I love to cook if it took less time to prepared everything. I prefer to campak-campak to cook evenly. It's done and it ended up looking like a messy thing but the taste was, *clearing throat* MARVELLOUS!  Plus, even though I'm into designing line, my skills on platting was not reach to the standard. Harap Maaf! 
I'm trying a magic pan from Vantage brand, a gift from my sister few months ago. The result was so surprisingly superb & awesome! 
Showing my cares & love to my husband with precious time together, I cooked for him Chicken roasted & Fried Capcai vege. Just a simple and humble dinner for two. To own a kitchen and i hope i do often to cook! In Syaa Allah.

Here I'm sharing the Roasted Chicken recipe with you guys as I document my super own recipe!

Roasted Chicken for Two  
Chicken (drumstick and thigh part)
1 tbsp Black Paper
1 tbsp Salt
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
------------------------------------------
1/2 tbsp Oil
1 Holland Onion sliced
3-4 or more Dried Chilli
2 Potato cut into 4
Carrot (I forgot to add!)

1. Wash chicken part thoroughly and rub with black paper, salt, soy sauce & oyster sauce.
2. Roast chicken in the magic pan along with oil, sliced onion, dried chilli, potatoes & carrots.
3. Wait for 15-20minutes and it's ready to serve!

Regards,
Nad



No comments: