Monday, February 24, 2014

LEGO Studio Malaysia's Family Day.

As-Salam,

So people, how was your weekend so far? Great?? My weekend was pretty good surrounded by awesome people with beautiful scenery. My husband took me to his company's Family Day (LLM) at Chalet D' Punggai, Desaru. For me having a short gateway after hectic days at office, I think it's the best to pause everything. Just be happy and chill with friends.

Holding a Family fun day is the ideal way to encourage loyalty and also extend thanks to employees and family for the hard work. Behind every employee there is an invaluable support network of family. Furthermore, for me, it's the only chances to meet my husband's work colleague & their family. It such a relaxing day full of fun and enjoyment!

Nadia belonging
Bag Pack - towel A MUST! (✓), Sling bag (✓), Instax Camera (✓) & Wide Fish Eyes, Macro Lense (✓)
Nadia belonging
Carpool with Fadli & Sarah. Vrooooooooomm!!! 
Nadia belonging
Subhannallah! Speechless.
Nadia belonging
One's Destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller
Nadia belonging
BBQ Time!
Nadia belonging


Nadia belonging
Me and my best friend of Life! Love you to the moon & back!

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging
The Wifey Club!
Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging
Vain & Selfie again!
Nadia belonging
Adorable girl, Aliya. 
Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging
Silhouette - Hubster.
Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

Nadia belonging

***Photo Courtesy of Sha***

Plus, I need a moment for the moments I needed. Let's enjoy the video. Such a fun indeed. 





Regards,

Nadia 

No comments: