Friday, February 21, 2014

While I was Bored*

doodles by Nadia

doodles by Nadia

doodles by Nadia


As-Salam,

At the office, my job depends on event or special project. The previous task I did was; Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day deco's and merchandised. (please go to this: http://nadiarahman85.wordpress.com ) It's been a week since the event is over. That means I have nothing to do in the office. Currently I am too bored! Boredom can strike at any moment especially like these day. So, I doodled! Even-though it's not my best artwork, I think it looked okayyyyy for a quick doodles like this. But at least it can help me to improve my skills on drawings that I left for a few years, and I found a lil bit of passion. I don't have to draw like crazy and too focus with it, but doodles makes me relax and let my hand do everything that keep original!
I am free to draw anything! I do love spiral much! Lines, flower, dots, etc.
Yeah, the picture above tells that is my kind of doodle thingy. What ever it is, keep real and original with style! :)

Xoxo,
Nadia

No comments: