Thursday, December 19, 2013

My humble Inspiration of Kufi Art.

As-Salam.



I just really love into Kufi Arts. I have been inspired by all Islamic Calligrapher that I always google-ed for. Kufi is a font which is it can be read from top right hand corner and spirally ends at the centre. 



I give my respect to the pioneer in this amazing art and revolutionised it into a very most modern art in the world! I made this vector piece of Kufi as part of my hobby! If I got spare time in the office, I make these in Adobe Illustrator and filled it with lots of striking colours. This was my attempt at Kufi Script in that style with a bit of my own taste!

I was think of having my Inspired Kufi Script in frame & canvas to put/hang at my own house. One day for sure!

So, yeah, this is some of my creations,



Kufi Script of Allah Muhammad

Kufi Script of Barakallah

Kufi Alphabets, A simple wedding cards for My Best-friends!



Lots of Love,

Nadia. :)

No comments: