Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Chill & Refreshin'

As-Salam.

You may have heard the expression, "Once a coffee addict, always a coffee addict." Yeah I know everyone silently screaming for coffee, everyday, or every hour I guess. My friend do complaints on how she/he feel when there is no coffee when workloads come especially in the office. My boss, in 9 working hours, he make his drinks like 3 to 4 times daily. Coffee makes him happy for many reasons and of course the biggest reason is the way it tastes. It is like a magnificent feelings when the flavour to his coffee addicted mouth!

But for me, when I say I am not a coffee addict, I mean it. No joke. I don’t need coffee to be pleasant or awake. I used to drink coffee before, but it gives me headache! or maybe it just a mind setting of Big No to Coffee. err.. I think so. Instead of having coffee, I prefer go for chocolate/tea for my refreshing drinks. I know chocolate & tea are also in caffeine group, but I can go well with them! They have a very good vibe as well! 

As I sip my favourite Hazelnut Chocolate & Peppermint Green-tea, I start to think happy and all my stress seem to go away. I become more productive and energetic! ;P 
My favourite place to chilling and have those drinks at Starbucks. Lucky me, got Starbucks at my workplace! I have give my respect to all Barista for making my drinks taste good except for today. Tak cukup mint & tawar! :(






No comments: