Thursday, December 5, 2013

1st Anniversary & Birthday's.

As-Salam.

Oh My! really really my!! I've been ignore to drop here for a quite sometime. Again! I recently did aloads of thing, running errands with married & working life doesn't make me have much time to blog. I do have some story to tell, so much pictures to been share & project to show, but as I said i don't have plenty time. I will blog slowly ya, day by day perhaps. :)

Okay first thing for most, i will blog with Celebration thingy! yeay! 
When I feel love then I'll know that I'm in SEPTEMBER. Alhamdulillah, September was treat me well,  because we celebrates two occasion; Hubby's birthday & our 1st Anniversary. Yay!  

On 21st September 2013, for the first time I celebrate his 28th birthday as his wife. I was planned for few weeks before entering his birthday. Apparently, I have no idea what to get for him . Going to the mall during lunch hour for few times, I'm still blur what to buy. Out of sudden, when I was browsing Facebook, i found the "Cuti-Cuti" discount, a status from one of my friend list. That's was the brilliant ideas for me to take my beloved hubby go for short Vacay! with one click, I already  purchased one room for 2day and 1 night at Pulai Spring Resort. Plus it's cost me very cheap for the room like that.



Alhamdulillah.

On a day I get to remember and celebrate our first year anniversary of marriage, I find myself  just completely bliss! Like any marriageit's had its ups and downs. Any how I love being married. I think it's because I choose the right guy at the right time. Thanks Allah. 
For our first Anniversary- 29September 2013, just like other hubby & wifey, we celebrate our anniversary with joy & love in simple way. We went for a lunch that we called '365 Lunchie'. We did jalan-jalan after makan-makan. On top of that, two weeks before the day, he did bought me pressie. Yeah I'm so speechless & really-really happy. I hope I can grow old with him till we celebrate thousands anniversary together. Ok, merepek! haha. In Syaa Allah.



Thanks Sayang for this. :)


Till we meet next entry. Tro-luulu~ 

Xoxo - Nad 


No comments: