Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Work still in progress!!

As-Salam.
Hi everyone, my silent reader! I hope everyone is doing great and stay positive! 
As I told you before that we are moving to a new house, I will continue and share some updates of our Little Shelter. Like finally, my dreams come true- to moving out and stay independent! At the moment, I have to try my very best to slow down and cut everything that unnecessary, eg. online shops like I used to do. I need to do some listing to help & support my husband's monthly financial. I hope my husband and I can enjoyably go through all this with patience. 
There's a lot thing to do as the house is still empty. It's takes time to complete at least the basics. "Pelan-pelan kayuh & lek Man-Man"
So here you go!

Rumahku Syurgaku

Rumahku Syurgaku

Rumahku Syurgaku

Rumahku Syurgaku

Rumahku Syurgaku

Rumahku Syurgaku

PHHHHHHHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!!!!
See you later for more updates!

Lots of Love,

Nadia.




No comments: