Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Phase

Ass Salam all. 

It's been ages! HELLO HYE! since got Instagram & Twitter especially, I totally forgot I was on here! Well, I'm back now. Gile ah! Where to start? Banyak sangat benda nak story morry as im open this blog to public. 

I can't believe how time flies. Memories made things change. Aloadsssss You know.


1st thing 1st.

It is with great sadness to tell you that my beloved Abah had passed away after few months battling with Pneumonia. He passed away on 2nd June 2012 which is 4 days before his 60 birthday. He had very bad lung infection at the end. He is in Jannah and in peace with no more pain or suffering. It is needless to say this is truly the most difficult time of our lives especially to Mak. All the sweet memories with my late abah especially before he passed away kept on coming and flashing through my mind like he did all the preparation for my wedding. Abah planned from A to Z. Indeed those sweet memories that have made me cry silently. Abah, Nadia rindu abah sangat.

Al-Fatihah.

Secondly, I am married!



Alhamdulillah. 
Syukran. 
All praise to Allah Almighty
Ya Rabbal'alamin. 
Thank You. Terima Kasih. 


Hajat Arwah Abah. I'm married to my beloved 9years sayang and hope it will last forever sampai syurga. Amin. 29 September 2012, 3months after abah passed away. Everything runs smoothly, dengan sekali lafaz, Alhamdulillah I am wife to Mohd Afiq Zainon.

and..... and....

Now.... I've moved to Johor Bahru! Mixed Feeling actually. Terharu, Happy, Sad, Excited, Takut, & tah pape feeling lah yang syaitan dok hasut. Yes, i'm a lil bit HOME-SICK! Serious! I miss my Mak so badly. Every morning mesti call. What ever it is, inilah kehidupan. I've done my part. Sacrifices aloads. BEST PART is, i've got new job at Nusajaya after 1 & half years in KL SOGO. YES i'm HAPPY and can't wait to start on 1st January 2013.
Plus....

I'm wearing hijab now. Alhamdulillah. I think i will hunt many many shawls soon!




No comments: