Friday, July 31, 2009

* ermmm *

Saya baru dapat short message from someone n saya rasa macam terharu biler baca..yerla kan,,kawan da lama tiba-tiba hilang. lost contact n lost communication. yerla bawak haluan masing-masing. messagenye berbunyi macam ni,,


"This girl is somebody special to me..sort of like..a true friend where she never be forgotten..
i still remember when my feelings were hurt by somebody who we called a bitch there is when my dear nadia comes n give me comfort, advise n cheer me up..
she asked me not to give up n move on with my life or shall i say move forward n no turning back..

well, ms nadia im always here if u need any assitance,help or a person to gossip with or a person to express ur bad feelings or to share some secret."

Kesimpulannyer, friendship never end.. even kau tu da ada pangkat tinggi,,darjat yang berbeza,,life yang sangat comfort. True friend xkan ada boundaries yang macam itu.so,,fikir2kan lah dan selamat beramal.

No comments: